top of page
Class Requirements: Welcome
● Bring basic sewing supplies: thread, scissors, pins, seam ripper, rotary cutter, mat and ruler. If you are buying new sewing supplies, please ask about the size ruler and mat that will be most helpful for you.
● Have your sewing machine in good working order. Know how to thread it and how to load the bobbin. We can help you with this, if you will come in a few days before the class. Bring your manual with you if you aren’t sure how to operate your machine.
● Put a new needle in your sewing machine
● We supply all extension cords, irons and ironing boards.
● Please be on time. Call if you are not able to take the class. We will refund the class fee if the class is cancelled. If you must cancel, you will receive a full refund if you notify us two weeks before the class, or you may find a substitute if you cannot attend the class. If West Delaware cancels classes due to weather, our classes will be cancelled as well. We will then reschedule the class.
● Classes that run all day will break for lunch. You may bring a sack lunch if you like, or there are several good eating places near here to enjoy. We encourage you to take a break and refresh yourself.
● Most classes are limited to 6 students. You will receive individual attention as needed. Everyone works at their own speed, and this is not a contest, so don’t be afraid to ask questions. We want to make sure you understand the process.
● It’s impossible to complete most projects in class time, so feel free to come in to get any questions answered or receive any help you might need to finish your project.
● Come prepared to have a good time!
Class Requirements: Products
bottom of page